Many thanks to "Lo-Mo" at Little Kitchen on the Prairie who bestowed upon us a Stylish Blogger Award. It's our first award, and we are both honored to receive it and proud to be part of the ever-growing, always amazing food blog community!
There are some rules that come with acceptance of the award, and we are happy to follow them. They are:
#1 - Thank the person who awarded it to us and link up to their blog. (DONE - see above)
#2 - Share 7 things about ourselves (DONE - see below)
#3 - Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers (WILL DO!)
#4 - Contact those bloggers to tell them about their award (GOT IT!)
Seven things about us:
1. We got engaged in Italy while we were traveling along on someone else's honeymoon (yes, we were invited!).
2. We had our wedding reception in a museum.
3. Because of #2, there was a mummy at our wedding reception.
4. We love to travel and in our going-on-13-years together have gone: up and down the East Coast of the U.S.; to St. Louis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles in the U.S.; to Italy, France, Czech Republic and Hungary; and to Montreal, Toronto, and Newfoundland in Canada.
5. We are both teachers in "real life."
6. We have two cats - Newfie (named so because we got him shortly after we came home from Newfoundland) and Louie (named so because we got him shortly after we came home from St. Louis).
7. We both just got smart phones (I-Phones) and we are becoming addicted to them already.
We hereby pass the Stylish Blogger Award to:
Debby at A Feast for the Eyes
Laurie at Food is Love
Janis at Bite Me New England
Cathy at Wives with Knives
Raven at RavieNomNoms Blog
Krissy and Daniel at The Food Addicts
Chrystal and Amir at The Duo Dishes
Adriana at Great Food 360
Kat and Matthew at A Good Appetite
Cheryl and Adam at Picture-Perfect Meals
Susan at The Spice Garden
Jessica and Jason at Bacon and Souffle
Sommer at A Spicy Perspective
Eftychia at Dream of Cakes
Happy blogging, everyone! And thanks for reading!